MassCue Evaluators Professional Development Program
The MassCUE Evaluators program is a professional development activity that engages district teams around the development of program evaluations of instructional technology initiatives. It is open to any MassCUE member district or school/district in Massachusetts.
- Leading Future Learning Conference (3/6/15) Lessons Learned Presentation
- MassCUE 2014 Conference Presentation on MassCUE Evaluators
- Keep me in the loop about MassCUE Evaluators
- MassCUE Evaluators INDIVIDUAL Offering Description
- MassCUE Evaluators COHORT Offering Description
- MassCUE Professional Development Site
The evaluation process that is the basis of the Evaluators program is one which works well as a basic program evaluation methodology for any number of educational projects. In fact, some first cohort teams are using the methodology to conduct instructional technology audits. Sun Associates uses this methodology for our technology evaluation work as well as evaluations of various content-specific professsional development projects.
The following info comes from four program days in Cohort 2. All cohorts follow a similar format.
Boston College's inTASC Project (surveys, data collection tools, reports, etc.)
- Tips on writing surveys
- More tips on writing survey questions
- A handout with tips on writing survey questions
Other Sun Associates Resources on Evaluation and Data Collection
NEIRTEC Information Briefs
- Choosing Data Collection Methods
- Collecting Student and Teacher Artifacts
- Focus Groups
1:1 and iPad Projects
- On-Point Podcast on the Digital Future of Textbooks.
- FCC's Digital Textbook Playbook
- New York Times article on iPads and education
- Duke University editorial on iPads in Durham, NC middle schools
The Flipped Classroom
- Flipped Learning Network
- The Flipped Class - what does a good one look like?
- Student feedback on the flipped classroom